GL.iNet6416 uboot flashing
Here is a video that demonstrate the process of upgrading your firmware using uboot web UI. This applies to almost all of GLI routers, including 6416, AR150, AR300, MT300A, MT300N, MT750 and Domino boards.
- Connect only one cable to your router, and leave the other unplugged.
- First, press and hold the Reset button firmly; then power on your device.
- Set your computer’s IP address to 192.168.1.2
- User Firefox or Chrome to visit http://192.168.1.1
- Find your firmware and upload
- Wait around 3 minutes. Don’t power down your device while upgrading.