Wi-Fi controller for R/C cars, robots with video streamingThis item is discontinued.
- Powered by Domino Core (Atheros AR9331)
- USB2.0, 4PWMs provided, ethernet pinout, UART pinout
- iOS and Android App
- Open source
Powered by Domino Core, GL-Moto-Mini is a Wi-Fi controller for R/C hobbies. Using your smartphone, you can control R/C cars, robots or even Helis easily. Plugin a UVC Webcam and you can have live video streaming to your smartphone.
The controller have 4-channel PWM output, USB-A, 4 LEDs, one Reset. It also have UART for both CPU and MCU and Ethernet port reserved for debugging.
|CPU||Atheros AR9331, @400MHz|
|Memory||DDR2 64M / FLASH 16M|
|Tx power (maximum)||18dBm|
|Interfaces||1 WAN, 1 USB, 4 PWM, 2 UART|
|Antenna||Soft Antenna customized for moto control|
|Dimension, Weight||43*28*25mm, 15g|
- Schematic PDF
- MCU Datasheet Chinese
- AMS1117 Datasheet Chinese, English
- User and Dev Manual Chinese, English (update 20151009)
- MCU programming tools and drivers Chinese and English
- MCU source code for Keil 4.0, Chinese English(only main.c is commented in English)
- Android App APK
- Android App source code ZIP
- Openwrt firmware Download
- OpenWrt source code Download